The Iwo Jima 75
Run, walk, bike, or swim 75 miles between February 19th and March 26th to honor the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Iwo Jima. With each mile, you will be recognizing the legacy of the brave Marines who stormed the island and took part in one of the bloodiest battles of the Pacific War.
Uncommon Valor was a Common Virtue.
How to Track Your Miles:
- Go to the App or Google Play Store on your mobile device
- Download the app “Map My Run by Under Armour” (the app icon is blue with a white UA logo and is free)
- Create your account
- Add “Marine Corps Association” as your friend
- Your friend request will be accepted within 48 hours
- You will then receive a notification that you have been invited to the “Iwo Jima 75 Challenge”
- Click on the notification then click on the green “Join Challenge” button
- Click here if you need help using the “Map My Run” app*Note – If you are already friends with Marine Corps Association on the MapMyRun app, we will send you an invite to the Challenge within 48 hours of registration.
It is not mandatory to track your mileage on the Map My Run mobile app to participate in the Iwo Jima 75 Challenge.
Click HERE to view the leaderboard.Register